I know that a bunch of my flist knows about this already, or even is directly involved, but for those of you who aren’t aware, I thought I’d ramble a bit about the Women’s Murder Club Virtual Season. That’s right, folks... Annoyed that WMC got cancelled? Well, fear not, because there’s a lovely group of people working to bring a whole second season to a computer screen near you!
And... *drum roll, please* I’m writing an episode!
The first episode has already been written, and I can officially say that it is AWESOME! Yeah, be jealous that I’ve read it already ;)
So yeah, I’m super excited! I just need to get over my bit of an inferiority complex regarding all the amazing people who are writing for the season. This’ll definitely be the most plot-driven story I’ve attempted, so should be interesting (and fun!) to work on.
So go check it out at wmc_vs
! The first of thirteen episodes “airs” on September 12!
With that in mind, here’s my current to-do list:
- Write a minimum of 30 pages for my Virtual Season episode
- Move forward on my Popular fanfic100 series
- Finish the next part of Brick Walls
- Write that prequel to Bonus Points
- Maybe write a sequel to Dance With Me
- Work through all the rest of those prompts I have waiting for me
- Maybe start on that random idea for a crack!pairing that I came up with
- Oh yeah, and figure out what the hell to do with Witness... *feels bad for starting a story and then promptly going nowhere with it*
- Plus, you know, there’s that actual job that I’m getting paid to do on a daily basis.
Hmmm...that list looks dauntingly long. GAH, I’m insane.
In other news...people are awesome! It was my birthday yesterday, and in addition to hearing from/seeing a lot of my RL friends, I heard from a lot of you lovely LJ people! I totally wasn’t expecting anyone to say anything, but a bunch of people did, so you all rock! :)
Ok, I’m done rambling for now. Time to tackle that to-do list!